Not much to see these days at the
crossing site of the Dolores River on the east end of town. Photo by Dave Dye on May 26, 2014.
In later years the crossing was a
combination of concrete and wooden bents. The original bridge featured
two Howe Truss spans and a short open deck approach. This
Robert Richardson view from October 10, 1945
is available on the DPL site. RR-165